My Secret Garden Party Guidelines 4/13
Before your party:
* A non-refundable estimated 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. If not received, we reserve the right to cancel the party. Deposits may be made by cash, check, Visa or MC. Final payments must be made by cash or check only.
* Final guest count is required 3 days prior to party date. A charge of 50% of the cost per guest will apply for each no show within 24 hours of the party. If final count is not given, the estimated guest count will apply.
* There is a rescheduling fee of $50 if the party date is changed within 14 days of the party.
* There will be a $30 fee on all returned checks.
* Please ask each guest to wear a leotard or bathing suit for quick & modest changing. Girls will not be allowed to dress-up in their underwear.
* Boys are invited to attend. However, we do limit the number to 2 per party.
* There is a 6 guest minimum required for weekdays & an 8 guest minimum on weekends. If not met, the minimum charge will still apply.
* A good size for a party ranges from 6 to 10 guests. We can accommodate larger groups, but additional time & staff are needed. Any group of 13 or more will have an extra $15 charge added to the total cost of the party for an extra hostess. The maximum number of guests is 16.
* Please limit the number of chaperones to 5 adults, due to space limitations. There will be a charge of $3 per adult/ sibling if more than 5 adults/ siblings stay. If they choose to participate, charges will apply accordingly.
* Due to Health Department regulations, no outside food may be brought in. All birthday party packages include our special Princess Tea, marshmallows, snack mix, cookies and cupcakes. Some packages include sandwiches. Additional food may be added to your party for an additional charge. We will provide the plates, teacups, napkins & candles.
* Please advise us of any food allergies that you or your guests may have. Please note that parents of these children with allergies may bring in their own food for the tea party. We are not responsible for providing the proper food items without certain ingredients. Parents may contact us to go over specific menu items that will be served at each party and we will try to accommodate specific needs.
* Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled party time. For make-up and hair parties, we ask that the birthday Princess arrive early to get started prior to her guests arriving. We will let you know the arrival time for your party.
* A party hostess will organize and run the entire party, but we request that the chaperones assist the hostess with helping the girls select and try-on costumes as well as keep the dress-up rooms clean and orderly.
* The birthday mom/ guardian is responsible for any damage or loss beyond reasonable wear and tear of both the costumes & the facility.
* Final payments must be made by cash or check only at the conclusion of the party.
* There will be an automatic 18% gratuity added to the total cost of the party. Additional gratuity is optional.
My Secret Garden Party Contract
Party Start & End Time:
Age turning: Birth Date:
Have you been here? Y N
How did you hear about us?
Phone: ( )
Cell: ( )
Estimated # of Girls
**Please check the items below needed
for your party (even if included in your package)
*Cupcakes (Included in all birthday packages)
CHOOSE: ___Chocolate OR ____Vanilla
*Flower Sandwich Tarts __$2.25/guest
CHOOSE: ___PB & J ___Cheese ___Turkey & Cheese
*Princess Flower Pizzas ___$2.75/ guest
*Fresh Fruit ___$2.50/ guest
*Adult Snacks & Refreshment Tray ___$16.00
*Goody Gifts __$5.00/ guest
(Included in Lady Rose, Queen’s & Royal)
*Personalized Invitations # needed ___$2.00 each
(Included in Queen's & Royal)
RSVP Phone Number and/ or E-mail address_____________________________________
____Mail Invitations to you (add postage)
____ Pick up Invitations (no charge)
* Upgrade for the girls to use fine China at the tea party for $15, which includes China plates, teacups, saucers and linen napkins. _______
* Upgrade the tea party to the Snowflakes & Sparkles Tea Room for $35, which includes the girls to dine on fine China and use Frozen themed tableware.______
** Please advise us of any food allergies that you or your guests may have. Please note that parents of these children with allergies must bring in their own food for the tea party. We will not be responsible for providing the proper food items without certain ingredients. Parents may contact us to go over specific menu items.
** Please sign below after you have read & you agree to follow all of our policies listed in the Party Guidelines. Please return this sheet as soon as possible to confirm your party details.
Payment Enclosed: $ Check # Received
An estimated 50% deposit is due at the time of booking, which can be made by Visa or MC over the phone or a check can be dropped off in the purple drop box on the back of the shop at any time.
Note: All final payments must be made by cash or check only the day of your party.